OPK Capital is focused on acquiring a service or manufacturing company within approximately 100km of Toronto where the current owner/operators wish to exit but are seeking a strong buyer who will take the business to the next level of growth.
OPK Capital is not interested in turnaround or start-up situations. OPK Capital seeks to acquire and manage companies that are profitable and stable.
We are looking to meet as much of the following criteria as possible in our acquisitions:
- Revenues between $4 million and $20 million
- EBITDA margins > 10%
- History of profitable operations
- Stable customer base
- Owner/operator looking to exit
- Capable middle management team
- Strong product line
- Low customer concentration
- Low cyclicality
- Fragmented industry
- Growing industry
- Barriers to entry of new competitors
- Low relative capital expenditures required
- Within commuting distance of Toronto (i.e. approximately 100km radius)
If you believe you have a company that can meet our criteria, please don’t hesitate to contact us.